What does trans inclusion really mean for your company?
Organisations are just starting to address inequality related to transgender inclusion. Best practices and policies include washroom retro-fitting, employee resource groups, mentorship programs, and targeted hiring.
But companies are mostly left to interpret what trans inclusion means for themselves.
– 40% of LGBTQ+ people and 55% of trans people have experienced conflict at work, compared with 29% of heterosexual, cisgender employees.
– 16% LGBTQ+ workers feel psychologically unsafe in the workplace, compared with 10% heterosexual workers. For trans workers, this figure is even higher at 18%.
Find out how to implement inclusive policies and practices at your workplace from an expert in the LGBTQ+ community.
🎁 You can expect to take away:
– How to reduce conflict and prevent harassment within your team
– How to develop a greater understanding of the specific experiences and needs of LGBTQ+ employees
– Three actionable practices for building awareness internally on LGBTQ+ community.
Join us for a 1-to-1 chat between Sarah Stephenson, and our Chief Clinical Officer Sarah Bateup. Interested?
🎟️ select ‘Attending’ on this events page
✅ give our page a follow, we’ll share info about the guests who’ll be joining us on our Linkedin
📩 get updates and a reminder closer to the time
🎥 join us on the day on our Linkedin Live page
Working and belonging in the LGBTQ+ community
#1 Content Session | Una perspectiva tech para la recuperación 2022
Por Tech Barcelona con Payment Innovation Hub, Biocat, Aldea Ventures y Voi Technology