Tech Barcelona proposes a series of tech talks by and for the tech community.
Tech Up Nights is an initiative originally created together with Ocado Technology aiming to involve the leading tech companies in Barcelona.
- Getting inspired by top content and the opportunity of an open dialogue between techie participants and tech speakers from the leading companies within the sector.
- Creating a space for engineers, data scientists, specialists in UX, software product managers and similar profiles.
- Sharing best practices and challenges, learning about mistakes and solving doubts, at a key spot: Tech Barcelona headquarters at Pier01 Terrace, best view in town! (snacks and beers included!)
Speakers Tech Up Nights Vol. 3
- Building B2B services monitoring dashboards using New Relic
Ocado Technology: Juan Jesús Torreño (Software Engineer)
- Our path to observability: why to invest in it, where does it helps, how it helps us improve and grow
Every company that lives long has to deal with a steady increase in the platform’s complexity that may result in a lack of confidence in the team, lack of control, long hours of debugging, etc.
We want to share with you our path to observability, starting with the decision to invest in it, the reason, and the learnings.
SeQura: Jaime Velaz (Staff Software Engineer)
Event in English.
Tech Up Nights – Vol. 3