See you at #4YFN22
Great news! Tech Barcelona returns to 4 Years From Now (4YFN) – Mobile World Congress (MWC), the leading event for innovation in Barcelona. This year, for the first time, we will host 16 startups in our own space, where we will also have a meeting area and auditorium. It will be located in a privileged location (Hall 6B51). See you at 4YFN from 28 February to 3 March!
Our space will host the following startups:
- AcceXible, a platform for early detection of cognitive impairment and depression through language.
- Build38, a developer of kits that help build more secure mobile phone apps.
- Nuclio i Conector Startup Accelerator, accelerator of startups in the digital sector.
- Dipro Technologies, implements software solutions, IT consulting and hardware development.
- Doctomatic, a tool that allows doctors to monitor their patients’ health data and help them predict the deterioration of their conditions.
- Dopuo, software to implement ‘click and collect’ in local businesses.
- Go Global Ecommerce, cross border ecommerce solutions to accelerate the global growth of companies in the D2C environment.
- Go–PopUp, is the leading marketplace and agency for ephemeral retail and marketing.
- Hays, a British multinational company offering recruitment and human resources services in 33 different countries.
- Limbit, software to digitise a company’s operational processes and controls.
- Nuclio, offers courses on new technologies for anyone who wants to work in the companies of the future.
- Omnios, provides Artificial Intelligence solutions for optimising information and decision-making.
- Repscan, a startup that allows people to detect, document and eliminate unwanted content about themselves on the web.
- Silt, a solution that streamlines the user verification process (KYC).
- Unibo, neobank for real estate professionals.
- Zyosh, develops solutions to improve the state of microplastic dumping.