Looking to expand your e-commerce business into new international markets?
Global cross-border e-commerce is expected to reach a value of $4.8 billion by 2026 – an opportunity not to be missed and which makes it a high strategic business priority for many enterprises.
But, how does one develop a successful internationalisation strategy for their e-commerce business?
1. Compliance with local laws
Complying with the local laws in each country and region is vital in order to avoid receiving huge fines that could jeopardise a company’s economic stability. In addition to seeking good advice on such matters, it is necessary to seek out essential tools and platforms in order to effectively mange this aspect.
2. Know your local buyer persona
Research potential consumers thoroughly, as the buyer persona of a new country will almost certainly have very different and distinctive features to the buyer persona of your native market.
What is in this E-Commerce Guide?
- Learn how to increase your possibilities and internationalise your business through cross-border e-commerce.
- Find out how to implement the right process flow, at the right time and in the right sector, in order to make a profit.
- Expert and experienced advice on topics such as: Merchant of Records, Localised Marketing, Logistics, Payment Methods and Online Reputation.
Get nine additional tips by downloading the guide “E-Commerce: How to conquer the international market using a cross-border strategy”. Arm yourself with the knowledge to be able to make smart, informed decisions so as to get the most out of your e-commerce business, start selling internationally and boost online sales!