3 February 2023 4YFN
See you at #4YFN23
3 February 2023 4YFN
Good news! Tech Barcelona returns to the 4 Years From Now (4YFN) – Mobile World Congress (MWC), the world’s leading event and focus of attraction for innovation in Barcelona. For the second consecutive year, we will have our own stand with 16 startups and their spectacular projects, a meeting space and auditorium Agora Port de Barcelona.
The Tech Barcelona stand will be a reference meeting point located in Hall 8.1 Stand 8.1B23. See you at 4YFN from 27 February to 2 March!
Our space will host the following startups:
- Actiontracker, a platform based on IOT, CloudData and AI that enables real-time object tracking and connectivity. It specialises in the maritime, industrial, agricultural, mining and oil and gas sectors.
- Aqtiva Data Technologies, implements solutions that help companies make better decisions through quality data analysis. “Don’t lose your money, ensure data quality”.
- Ayuppie, digital platform for architecture professionals based on sharing photographs, images and videos of lighting projects.
- BCN Port Innovation, a foundation promoted by the Port of Barcelona to promote new technological initiatives quickly and efficiently.
- Bigle Legal, AI software that automates and improves a company’s legal operations.
- Custo.tech, better customer service built with AI+Tech empowered human teams.
- Doctomatic, AI powered device-agnostic remote patient monitoring.
- Earthpulse, AI powered satellite analytics.
- Imaginae, your eTeam on Apps & Cloud development for Startups, Industry and IOT projects.
- IZI, AI based app that collaboratively produces live concert videos.
- Magnettü, converts your employees’ personal brands into your best marketing channel.
- Nuwe, platform that helps big companies to hire developers through coding challenges.
- Omnios, provides Artificial Intelligence solutions for information optimisation and decision making.
- Rocket Digital, digital business consulting with integrated solutions for strategy, technology, creativity, media and data.
- Talent Match, consulting firm offering solutions in the area of human resources, recruitment and talent management.
- uCloudStore, the only Global Google partner, helping businesses move to the cloud through Google 360 technology.