Tech Barcelona’s agenda at #4YFN22
Agenda 4YFN 2022
Discover all content sessions, keynotes, networking sessions and pitches that will take place at the Tech Barcelona stand during 4 Years From Now (4YFN) – Mobile World Congress (MWC). See you at 4YFN from February 28th to March 3rd!
Our space will host the following startups:
- AcceXible, a platform for early detection of cognitive impairment and depression through language.
- Build38, a developer of kits that help build more secure mobile phone apps.
- Nuclio i Conector Startup Accelerator, accelerator of startups in the digital sector.
- Dipro Technologies, implements software solutions, IT consulting and hardware development.
- Doctomatic, a tool that allows doctors to monitor their patients’ health data and help them predict the deterioration of their conditions.
- Dopuo, software to implement ‘click and collect’ in local businesses.
- Go Global Ecommerce, cross border ecommerce solutions to accelerate the global growth of companies in the D2C environment.
- Go–PopUp, is the leading marketplace and agency for ephemeral retail and marketing.
- Hays, a British multinational company offering recruitment and human resources services in 33 different countries.
- Limbit, software to digitise a company’s operational processes and controls.
- Nuclio, offers courses on new technologies for anyone who wants to work in the companies of the future.
- Omnios, provides Artificial Intelligence solutions for optimising information and decision-making.
- Repscan, a startup that allows people to detect, document and eliminate unwanted content about themselves on the web.
- Silt, a solution that streamlines the user verification process (KYC).
- Unibo, neobank for real estate professionals.
- Zyosh, develops solutions to improve the state of microplastic dumping.