New session of this series of tech talks originally created together with Ocado Technology by and for the tech community of Barcelona.
- Share top content and create an open dialogue between participants and tech speakers.
- Create a space for engineers, data scientists, software product managers and similar profiles.
- Share best practices and challenges, learn from mistakes and solve doubts
Program and participants
- Turning a data lake into a swimming pool in a distributed Data Mesh organization
Since 2018 MediaMarktSaturn is utilizing the cloud for big data analytics. We want to share our lessons learnt on how to build a proper, Peta-Byte scale Analytics Platform with the focus
on meta data management and data governance.
By Dieter Berwald, Competency Lead “Analytics Services” at MediaMarktSaturn.
- Shift to outcome-based product development: why it matters
Have you ever wondered if the product roadmaps you’re using are truly valuable? As product management professionals, it’s easy to get caught in output and deadlines that leave little time to focus on the problems that really matter for the business and the customers. By prioritising measurable outcomes over outputs, we are empowered to think more creatively and strategically about our products.In this presentation, the speaker will share how we’re approaching outcome-based product development, explore its value, and offer practical tips for success.
By Gintė Skersytė, Product Manager at Ocado Technology.
More details soon. Stay tuned!
Event in English.
Tech Up Nights – Vol. 7