We are back to our Tech Up Nights this new year!
Tech Up Nights is a series of tech talks originally created together with Ocado Technology by and for the tech community of Barcelona.
- Getting inspired by top content and the opportunity of an open dialogue between techie participants and tech speakers from the leading companies within the sector.
- Creating a space for engineers, data scientists, specialists in UX, software product managers and similar profiles.
- Sharing best practices and challenges, learning about mistakes and solving doubts, at a key spot: Tech Barcelona headquarters at Pier01 Rooftop, best view in town! (beers included!)
Speakers and pitches
- Ocado : Hexagonal Architecture and Payments Monolith decomposition – Johnny Willer, Senior Software Engineer.
- Nestlé – The influence of AI in your security operations – Humbert Costas – Cybersoc Analytics Senior Specialist y Manuel García – Strategic Product Portfolio Architect
- Vottun – Our toolkit or building blocks of Rest APIs, SDKs and “ready-to-use” – Alex López, CTO Vottun
Event in English.
Please try to be punctual: Reception of attendees from 6:00 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
Tech Up Nights – Vol. 6