On behalf of Tech Tour and our Host – Port of Barcelona, we are thrilled to announce the first edition of the Tech Tour Maritime, Trade & Logistics 2022 Programme, to be taking place in Barcelona – the blue economy hub of Europe. Herewith we would like to invite you to submit your application to take part in series of online sessions and a live event that will take place on 31 May-1 June in Barcelona, Spain and with online pitching sessions on 14-15 June 2022.
The Programme is led by the Co-Presidents – Pascal Ollivier (Maritime Street), and Rachael White (Next Level Information), supported by our Advisory Council and Selection Panel members, including investors/corporates and experts like Diego Perdones (MAERSK), Allegra Kowalewski-Ferreira (Breakthrough Energy Ventures), Stephan Morais (Indico Capital Partners), and many others. Overall, we expected to gather around 150-200 participants, including the top 30 selected presenting companies, around 60 investors/corporates/experts and around 60 guests/advisors/second representative of the organizations mentioned before (all invite-only). Check the full list of currently confirmed Participants here.
How can you join?
- Submit your application through the Tech Tour Maritime, Trade and Logistics 2022 website HERE.
- Fill in all the details in the application form and include an updated slide deck.
- А Selection Panel will be reviewing your application and selecting the companies for participation.
Registration is open until 31 March 2022.
Is this for you?
Yes, if your company is looking for significant series A, B or later stage investment to scale-up in one of the following tech tracks:
- Digital Trade & Logistics (Digital twin; IoT; Wearables; AI; Advanced analytics; Autonomous systems; Blockchain; AR/VR systems; Cybersecurity; Safety and security)
- Freight Systems (Maritime; Rail; Trucking logistics; Autonomous truck; Visibility and Predictability systems; Tracking & Tracing systems; Cold chain tech; Smart storage)
- Sustainability (Electric truck; Next gen powered vessels; Clean power generation systems; Hydrogen systems; Environmental & Pollution solutions).
Participation is free of charge for presenting companies, but merit-based if selected by the Selection Panel. All selected companies will have the unique chance to take a step further into expanding and advancing their businesses, as well as building vital connections with attending industry VIPs, investors and corporates.
We are looking forward to receiving your application.
Tech Tour Maritime, Trade & Logistics 2022 Programme