In today’s fast-paced business world, finding and keeping the right talent can be tough. That’s why smart companies are increasingly turning to agile sourcing models, including freelance talent. Freelancers bring a unique set of skills, experience, and flexibility that can help you stay competitive and build diversity, not limited by location.
In this webinar, we will review:
- the current state of talent shortage and solutions to address it
- the hottest workforce trends and how to get ready for them
- the benefits and drawbacks of using freelance workforce
- agile sourcing to improve diversity and equality in the workforce
Discover how to leverage freelance talent with insights from our expert panel:
- Olivia Blanchard, Senior Researcher, Digital Future Society at Mobile World Capital Barcelona.
- Alfonso Díez, People eXPerience Solutions at DXC Technology, previously at Nissan.
- Nacho Rodríguez, Founder of repeople and NomadCity Gran Canaria.
- Alex Collart, Co-founder of Outvise.
Register now to save your spot!
Making the Most of Freelance Talent: When and How to Tap In
TB Workshop | Diversidad, empoderamiento y rendimiento: taller DISC para la gestión de equipos
Por Tech Barcelona